Collection of personal data
We collect and maintain personal information about you, which may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other personal information. We receive your personal information from the following sources:
- If you voluntarily provide us with information by filling out forms on our site. This may include information provided at the time of placing an order for purchase of our goods, when subscribing to our newsletter, or in correspondence with us through the contact form.
- Through your browser when you visit our site and your browser interacts with us. We use the following programs and web solutions that could receive access to your IP address and analyze your behavior while staying on the webpage, without identifying you as an individual: Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tools, Hotjar heatmap. Data is collected and administered by Google and Hotjar and we only have access to aggregated information. This information is collected with the help of cookies.
- Through Facebook Pixel.
What happens with your personal data?
The personal information submitted voluntarily by you is stored in an encrypted form on our servers and will be used solely for the purpose of the site, without being disclosed in any form to third parties without your consent.
Usage of the collected information
The personal data collected through cookies will be used with the purpose of improving the services and the user experience of the site fetish-style.com
The personal data collected from the contact form will be used to contact you and answer your queries.
The personal data collected when subscribing to the newsletter will be used for the purpose of periodically sending news from fetish-style.com
The personal information collected through Facebook Pixel can be used to offer you products and services that are most relevant to your preferences and interests. You can control your Facebook ad information and preferences at the following address:
fetish-style.com may disclose personal data only in the cases described by law, with a court decision, if there is a need to protect the property rights on the site or the need to protect the personal security of any of the users or the public.
Your personal data will be stored until receiving a confirmation of refusal on your behalf.
If you would like to receive periodically news from us, you can subscribe to our newsletter. By registering, you grant your explicit consent for your e-mail to be used for this purpose. You can withdraw this consent at any time through the link contained in each e-mail, or by notifying us of your wish to unsubscribe from the newsletter at email@example.com
Cookies Usage policy
What are the cookies?
We and our service providers can use the following types of cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary for the website to perform its functions. We use these cookies for example:
* to authenticate and identify our users when they use our Site so that we can provide our services;
* so that we can comply with our Terms and Conditions and maintain the security of our services.
Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but they allow us to personalize your online experience with our websites. We use these cookies for example:
* to remember your preferences so that you do not have to enter every time information that you have already provided (for example, when entering your data to access our services);
* to collect information about how our users use our services so that we can improve our Site and our Services and conduct market research (for example: popular page information, viewing habits, number of clicks, number of shares, page likes, recent pages visited, voting on comments).
We use these cookies for example:
- to obtain information about how you use our websites, such as the pages you visit or how you respond to ads, to provide ads that are tailored to you;
- to determine which are the most popular parts of our Site;
- to monitor the use of our services and our Site (frequency and time);
- to track the success of a page;
- to determine how often our users visit our Site;
- to conduct surveys so that your interaction with our Site and ourselves can be improved.
Sometimes these cookies are intended to serve ads that are relevant to you, both inside and outside our Site. These types of ads are known as "interest-based advertising." Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
We may also use session cookies, for example:
- to allow you to navigate between the different pages of our Site without having to log in again. This practice is known as single sign-on;
- to recognize you when you return to our Site to use our services;
- to keep the answers to the questionnaire once filled in (and not to have to fill in the questionnaire repeatedly).
We use cookie information to make our websites more enjoyable and user-friendly.
Cookies of third parties:
We also use some third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. Below are listed the third-party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using the general settings of your browser. For others, you should visit their respective sites and follow the instructions provided.
Adwise - collects anonymous data to display individually targeted advertisements - to find out more visit this link: https://www.adwise.bg/
Adsense – shows news in accordance with the user.
Google Analytics - to generate site traffic statistics and traffic sources, as well as to convert metrics and sales - for cancelling see here
Gemius - as an analysis tool. For more information see here: http://www.gemius.com/.
How cookies are deleted?
You can choose yourself whether or not to accept cookies. If you want to know when your computer is receiving a cookie, you can set your browser to let you know. This will allow you to accept or decline a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you want to know how to do this, visit aboutcookies.org. You should keep in mind that changes to your browser that disable cookies may prevent parts of our Site from proper functioning.
Your rightsYou have the right to access your personal information entered in our database. You can modify your personal information, and if you request it from us, we will delete it. At any time, the requested wish to subscribe to the site may be terminated by sending a cancellation confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org